Friday, April 01, 2005

I Can't Decide

Update, 4 April - I've decided to stay here.

I've been conducting a little experiment during the last couple of days. Before I tell you about it, I should make one thing clear. I like Blogger a lot. It has lots of good stuff which I have been having fun playing around with. I've been learning a bit of HTML, I've messed round with my template a bit, created category indexes, and I've even posted a picture of myself (but I'm not telling you which post it's in because I never like photo's of myself). Blogger has lots of possibilities for someone like me who likes to play around with stuff. I like Blogger.

With that in mind, and if you have a spare 30 seconds, have a look at this. It isn't finished yet and you won't need to read any posts because they are all here. I can't decide what to do for the best. Please email me or comment below if you have an opinion as to what I should do.

One final point. If you have a photo of a hamster which you'd be willing to let me use (if I decide to go that way) you'd have my undying gratitude. My hamster has gone off to run in the big wheel in the sky. I can't get another one because I'm not at my flat often enough and because the cat who lives here wouldn't like it. That's not strictly true, the cat would like the hamster but, you know what I'm saying.
Thanks muchly.

No comments: