Monday, April 11, 2005

The Post with no Title

I've got to blog a bit more because I can't let the rant below stay as my last post for long.

First, I'd like to recommend some prolefeed. Recently I've taken to logging on to the BBC Radio Player and putting on some jazz. It really is very relaxing. I didn't even know I liked jazz until I'd done this. It came as a quite a shock to me and I'm not normally easily shocked. I've got a jazz orchestra playing as I write this. I'll resist the Fast Show punchline but it's worth a go. You might be surprised too. That's unless you already like jazz, in which case you're probably thinking I'm a fool for only finding this out in my 34th year. It's a fair point.

Guido Fawkes is exlusively publishing Tony Blair's Real Campaign Diary. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. It's well worth a visit.

POONS makes me laugh. And I've borrowed the idea of a Must Read links section from him. (Euphemisms, aren't they great?)

I'll finish with a little information about the Scottish Parliament building as suggested.
The cost was originally estimated at £40m but soared to £431m. The building has been completed three years late.
Via the BBC.
Now that's what I call management! Actually, this is slightly unfair as the £40 million refers to plans for a building in a different location. The estimate for the building we now have was approximately £100m so it was really only about 4 times over budget. I haven't seen it yet but I'm duty bound to admit that the pictures I've seen do look very impressive. I'm hoping to take a trip down to Edinburgh in July so I'll be trying to pay a visit then.
And I've eventually got round to installing the blogrolling code. Another good idea borrowed. ;o)

No comments: