Saturday, April 16, 2005

New Template

I've got a brand new combine harvester template. I'm pretty happy with it so I'm going to try to leave it alone for a while. I might still need to sort out the links, the wee buttons don't seem to be properly aligned. It'll just irritate me if I don't fix it, but it's after 4am so I'm not doing it now.

Since this post isn't really about anything it seems like a good time to mention it has been more than a month since my last cigarette. I am officially in my second month as an ex-smoker. I'll soon be at the preachy stage of telling other smokers they should quit too.
Go on, you'll feel better and it'll save you so much mon...
Slap.
Sorry about that.

Before I switch off, I've got to tell a not joke.

What is the difference between a full stop, a comma, a semi-colon, and a colon?
I don't know. I really should look it up at some point.

No comments: