Saturday, March 05, 2005

A New Browser

I've used the same internet browser since I got my PC. It came preinstalled on the PC and seemed to do everything I wanted so I never got round to checking to see if there was a something better. Looking at the Blogger help pages I saw the Mozilla Firefox browser mentioned and clicked on the link to find out what it was about. I downloaded the free software earlier today and it really is top notch. It is easy to use, it automatically imported my favourites from my old browser, and it seems to have a lot more options to investigate when I have time. This is my first post using Firefox and I've made it my default browser. Outstanding.

1 comment:

Garry said...

I've put a Firefox button in the Not Associates but... section in the sidebar Click away if you want to check it out.