Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Insomnia Sucks

I don't know what time it is where you are but here in the UK it is after 5am. Insomnia sucks. Did I say that already? And to make matters worse I've just realised that I spelt insomnia wrong in a previous post. The Blogger spell checker is no use to me, it keeps telling me labour is spelt labor. That's not right.

Maybe I just haven't noticed the option to change from US to UK spelling. If there is one I haven't noticed. I said that. I've had about 5 hours sleep in the last 2 days. Can you blame me if I keep repeating repeating myself?

I am still giggling about a very funny video I saw today so although I'm tired, I am still :o)
It's video III from Backing Blair. If you like a laugh and you're not easily offended, go there right now and stop reading this nonsense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your A lucky bastard, Elmo hasent't slept in well over 60 hours...Elmo would kill for five hours, Elmo has taken 6x the dosage Elmo is supposed to on my sleeping pills...but they árn't working. Oh and whenever Elmo stands up the walls walk into him.

Sincerly, Elmo

Anonymous said...

No elmo isn't drunk...and yes elmo noticeses he fawked up the 3rd person thing...elmo also doesn't care about spelling when elmo is this tired...elmo cant even focus his eyes on the screen properly...elmo wishes his dumb ass doctor would give him somthing that works...elmo lives in Canada

Sincerly, Elmo McAwsome