Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Local Issue

With my apologies to The League of Gentlemen, I can't help one more post on the Tory Idiots. (Last one, I promise.)

Tubbs: "Howard, Howard. Come quickly."
Howard Flight: "What's all this shouting? We'll have no trouble here. This is a local party for local people."
T: "Michael says you've got to leave the party."
HF: "Michael? Is he local?"
T: "He's not from our town Howard."
HF: "Not local? Tell him this is a local party."
T: "He says he's in charge of the whole party and you have to go."
HF: "What! An outsider! This is a local party for local people. There's nothing for him here."
T: "Shall we burn him Howard?
HF: "Yes Tubbs. We shall burn him. Every day from now till the election!"

I could go on but I'm not going to (unlike Mr Flight). I'll be back to Blair bashing asap.

No comments: