Monday, September 12, 2005

Dishonourable Discharge

You're doing a heck of a job, Brownie. Heck of a job...

Is this conclusive proof that Bush can't tell his arse from his elbow? Somehow, I doubt many Republicans will see it that way.

I suppose it must be hard to admit you've been supporting an incompetant inadequate leader. A man who's "jobs for the boys" approach risked the life of every citizen of the US of A. Imagine what might have happened if there'd been a large terrorist attack while Brownie was in charge at FEMA. It doesn't bear thinking about.

I remember when people used to say that the great thing about the Unites States was that it was the world's first genuine meritocracy. This was, in my opinion, always a myth to some extent.* The current President has taken things down to a whole new level though.
Yay for cronyism.

*I would certainly sat that there was a time when it definitely came closer than anywhere else in the world though.

No comments: