Thursday, May 19, 2005

Maintenance

I've made a few changes and additions to my blogroll. It is, as always, a work in progress. There are quite a few other blogs I'm on the verge of adding but I've run out of steam tonight (not that I imagine it'll affect your traffic much one way or the other). If you are desperate for a link your best bet is to give me money seek professional help let me know. It might increase your visitor stats by one if nothing else. Most of my visitors are still looking for information on a type of intelligence quiz from a far away land (go away, my log is full of you people, it's getting to the stage where I might have to upgrade my stat account). I did get one visitor yesterday who was searching for "naughty celebrity blogspot", which was nice.

Anyway, I've been passed a music meme by doctorvee so I'll probably post that sometime tomorrow. Now here is a fantastically witty final line:
Edit: Blogger deleted it and now I can't remember what it was. It's true I tell you. Oh and it was so funny, my sides are still sore from laughing...

No comments: