Friday, August 26, 2005

Exposing the Myth

I've been talking about evolution quite a bit recently. While I was researching (ie, skating the interweb) I found myself reading about the Ica Stones on a creationist website. These stones apparently show that man coexisted with dinosaurs and therefore prove that much of what we are told about the history of the earth is a lie. I try to approach every theory with an open mind so I investigated a little further. And what I found shocked me to the core: conclusive proof that men and dinosaurs coexisted. Withot further ado, let me present this amazing new evidence, exclusive to readers of BSSC.
The Proof
Everything we've been told by scientists is a lie. Not only did dinosaurs coexist with man, THEY STILL DO! I'm still shocked to the core. I'm in the process of attempting to re-evaluate my entire belief system. Evolution is wrong, who would have thought it?

And it's not only that, shocking though it is, because the photo exposes another fiction. We've been told that Blair is on holiday in Barbados. It is now clear that this is an attempt to cover up the fact that he has been eaten by a dinosaur. The Blair "holiday" is clearly designed to allow time for evil scientists to construct a Blair Simulant in order to keep us from the truth. "Blair's" recent "public engagement" on the island was obviously an ideal low exposure testing ground for the new simulant.

It sickens me to know that they think they can get away with this. We demand the government comes clean and admits these undeniable truths. We have a right to know!

No comments: