Monday, August 15, 2005

Blog Trivia

I've been messing around a bit with Last.fm (via doctorvee). I'm still a relative nOOb when it comes to computers and music. I blame my age or something. Anyway, here's my newly created music profile. It's a pretty flash setup. I'll probably stick the link in my sidebar just in case anyone wants to know what I've been listening to.

And speaking of the sidebar, I've still not sorted out my blogroll properly. I will get round to this eventually. I want to add more links but can't decide if I should make one long list or split it up into categories. There are so many blogs worth reading out there. I wish I had more time to read them all regularly but I'm afraid that would mean having no real life at all. I will try to sort out the blogroll tonight though

No comments: