Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Quick, before they all go to bed

I've just put up a new post at my blog about myMP, Anne Begg. Anne's official site doesn't look like it's going to be launched for a while yet so I'm going to continue to provide this voluntary service in the meantime.

In other news (ie me, me, me!), I'm having some difficulty in maintaining conciousness at the same time as the rest of the country. Insomnia don't you know. My posts might be slightly out of sync with those of "normal people" for a wee while. In honour of this, I'm going to adopt a new motto:
The early bird may catch the worm but the early worm gets eaten.

One more thing. Recently I've not been managing to respond to as many comments as I'd like. [Insert suitable excuse here.] Sorry about that, normal service will resume shortly.

No comments: