Saturday, April 01, 2006

Perspectives

Condi is in town then. Jack's pigmy heart is near bursting out of his pigmy chest with pride. He's like a four year old who's just spotted his parents in the audience at the nursery school nativity play.

Blairwatch is where you need to be for on the spot coverage.

What's she been saying about Iraq then?
"I know we've made tactical errors - thousands of them, I'm sure, but when you look back in history, what will be judged is did you make the right strategic decisions."
Translation:
"I know lots of Iraqis have died because we've made tactical errors - thousands of them, I'm sure, but when you look back in history, no-one will remember all the dead sand monkeys."
I've no idea why the ungrateful ragheads aren't thanking her already.

Tags: , ,

No comments: