Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I've changed what it says in the "about me" spiel slightly. There was no particular reason although I did remove the bit which says I'm a bit liberal and a bit left wing. Us liberals don't really like labels. Not sure if anyone's interested in this but I seem to remember reading somewhere that it was good form to mention such things. There you are then.

Btw, does anyone know why my mouse keeps freezing up? I've cleaned out all the fluff so it's not that. To unfreeze the cursor, I have to hit a key on the keyboard which is extremely irritating. I know I should have bought a Mac and not a PC but it was along time ago and I was young and stupid. Is it time to buy a new mouse or is it gremlins inside the PC's brain? Any advice gratefully received.

Tags:

No comments: