Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm going to try to reinstall Blogger comments. Again. Things might all go a bit odd in the meantime.

Update - Right then, that's the Blogger comments back I think. Please let me know if you're having any problems.

I'm intending to remove the Haloscan system altogether after a couple of months so it'd be much appreciated if you could just use Blogger from now on. Thanks.

Update 2 - Argh. It seems that the "Links to this" has stopped working. Hardly the end of the world but anyone got any ideas why that might have happened?

Update 3 - "Links to this" working now. No idea why.

Tags:

2 comments:

Davide Simonetti said...

I think blogger just does weird things from time to time for no apparant reason.

MatGB said...

Yay! Mat gives a little cheer at not having to deal with Haloscan pop ups again.

I've always had their trackbacks installed, but mostly so I can TB out rather than the other way around. It would be nice if Blogger/Google could catch up with the rest of us blogging technology but, well, backlinks are cool.

Never had a problem with them though, so can't comment on that, other than that they don't always show everything. But much better than relying on other people TBing.