Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tony wants you to send him a question. He'll be answering a select few on Thursday.

I was tempted to go with this:
Dear Tony,

Can you advise me of the current price for an honour as I am considering taking up this once in a lifetime opportunity before you leave office.
Somehow, however, I feel it is unlikely that it'd make it onto the short-list. (And I don't actually have a few thousand pounds going spare so it wouldn't be entirely honest.)

Instead, I went with this:
Would you consider extending "summary justice", the principle that a suspect is assumed to be guilty based only on the allegations of the police, to cases involving the selling of peerages?
I doubt that'll make it either but you never know.

Get your questions in to Tony via the Downing Street website.

Tags: , ,

No comments: