Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Nick Robinson: We Salute You

Nick Robinson tells it like it is. Much respect.

When I'm reading comments in support of our great leader on Nick's blog, I can't help but think about this.

Maybe they're not astroturfing Nick's comments. It's impossible to tell. But once they've been caught at it, it's hard to read any supportive opinions without wondering "was that another one?" That's a shame, genuinely, for those supportive commenters who're unconnected to the New Labour spin machine (yes, I'm sure they do exist). It's the people who are simply expressing their own sincerely held opinions who are the losers here.

Who's fault is this state of affairs, I wonder?

Full Disclosure - I'm going to write a post explaining exactly where I'm coming from for anyone who's interested. I'm not really a big fan of writing about myself. I like writing about my views but that's not quite the same. Anyway, while thinking about this post, I decided that a post with the basic facts linked in the sidebar would be a useful addition to the blog. I've got nothing to hide so don't expect anything earth shattering.

Tags: , ,

No comments: